Friday, May 31, 2013

Walden Farms Products - how awesome!

HCG Buy Direct (the company I'm doing this diet from) provided me with a lot of information before starting the program. Part of it was a diet booklet, that came with my drops. In there was a note about the Walden Farm products, which I checked out yesterday. They sell them at Albertsons and Ralph's here in California (other store locations can be searched at www.waldenfarms.com

The amazing thing about these products is, that they have NO CALORIES, NO FAT, NO CARBS, NO GLUTEN and NO SUGARS of any kind! How awesome is that!?!? I bought some BBQ Sauce and a Balsamic Vinaigrette. They are HCG Diet approved and I will use them from now on - even after this program! The BBQ Sauce tastes delicious just like the normal cheap brand, maybe a little thinner in its consistency (more steak sauce like). I cant believe I've never noticed this brand before! Walden Farms also carries syrups, condiments, pasta sauces, dips and spreads. A bottle of BBQ Sauce goes for about $5.


 


So for my lunch yesterday (3.5oz of steak and vegetables) I enjoyed my steak with BBQ sauce and it was awesome!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: